- Job Role: Systems Administrator
- Position: Full-time Mon-Fri
- Location: Hervey Bay, Queensland
- Post date: 7 March 2018
About the business
Chameleon Group Australia (CGA) offers a dynamic work environment with a vision to continue implementing world leading systems and print machinery. CGA continues its growth in the print, design, web, signage, packaging, marketing and promo sectors. CGA has three sites across the Wide Bay with head office in Hervey Bay. Visit chameleonprint.com.au to get an idea of our dynamic growing business offerings.
About the role
Our systems administrator will be involved in maintaining our current systems, while being part of implementing other world leading systems that most design and printing business dream about.
The right person will be comfortable helping peers (help desk & support), training staff in systems, liaising with providers support network and feel comfortable developing systems to fit the organisations future needs.
They will work closely with senior management and the ICT department at CGA to drive worlds best practice.
Benefits and perks
Hervey Bay offers the best lifestyle in Queensland with fishing, boating and adventure on the doorstep every day. You will have the weekends to enjoy a lifestyle the envy of your friends. For the right applicant this offers the chance to grow and shape your future career, leading to unlimited opportunities in areas that are growing world wide.
Skills and experience
- A general understanding of common business practices, ideally within the print/marketing industry.
- Have some IT experience particularly with databases.
- Possess good verbal & written communication skills.
- You are a consistent worker, able to work well within a team, proactive, remain focused under pressure, and can prioritise your time efficiently.