- Job Role: WordPress web designer trainee
- Position: Full-time Mon-Fri
- Location: Hervey Bay, Queensland
- Post date: 19 Jan 18
About the role
As part of the Chameleon Group media and web development team, you will be assisting in the preparation of well designed and effective WordPress websites You will be communicating professionally with Chameleon Group’s customers via phone, e-mail and in person to ensure we deliver the best customer experience for our clients and the timely delivery of their website projects. The right person will need to be able to work autonomously, as well as part of our media team.
- You will have good knowledge of WordPress
- You will have an eye for good design and clean user interfaces
- You have some understanding of web technologies (CSS, HTML, PHP, etc.)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are consistent worker, able to work well within a team, proactive, and the ability to remain focused under pressure
- You are familiar with manipulating images using Adobe Creative Suite
- Work closely across the Chameleon Group graphic design and media teams to ensure digital campaign elements are properly scoped, consistent with our clients brand identities and deliver great customer experiences.
- Design and develop responsive websites, focusing on both front-end and back-end development.
- Take responsibility for other aspects of the full end-to-end Development Life Cycle (including, but not limited to, gathering of requirements, testing, support, maintenance, and documentation).
- Optimise online applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in a team and demonstrate excellent time management
Chameleon Group offers a wide range of studio quality graphic design, professional printing services, signage solutions, promotional & merchandise products, packaging, website development, social media campaigns and marketing media services.
We are a growing number of well established Queensland businesses with over 153 years of combined experience in the printing, graphic arts & media industry that have come together to form the Chameleon Group.